Our facility can seat 120 - 150 people comfortably with a large area remaining for a dance floor. We can hold up to 200 maximum if you are hosting a banquet style event. Additionally, access to the outdoor side patio allows for even larger gatherings. During the spring and fall many of our guests choose to flow between our indoor and outdoor space. Our large patio areas provide the opportunity to dance under the Texas sky, play games or simply star gaze.
We do not have a stove on site. We do have 2 refrigerators, microwave and a deep freezer. We also have an outdoor space that can be used for grilling however individuals must bring their own grill.
While it is ultimately up to the couple getting married to decide whether or not they want security at their wedding, it is important to consider the potential benefits of having security present. Here are a few reasons why some couples may choose to have security at their wedding:
1. Guest safety: Security personnel can help ensure the safety and well-being of all guests attending the wedding. They can monitor the venue, manage any potential conflicts or disturbances, and provide assistance in case of emergencies.
2. Protection of valuables: Weddings often involve expensive equipment, decorations, and personal belongings. Having security can help deter theft or damage to these items, providing peace of mind to the couple and their families.
3. Crowd control: Large weddings can sometimes become chaotic, especially during key moments like the ceremony or reception. Security personnel can help manage the crowd, maintain order, and ensure that everyone can enjoy the event without any disruptions.
4. Uninvited guests or gatecrashers: Unfortunately, uninvited guests or gatecrashers can sometimes show up at weddings. Security can help identify and handle such situations, preventing any unwanted individuals from causing disruptions or discomfort.
While security may not be necessary for every wedding, it is worth considering the potential benefits and discussing with the venue or wedding planner to determine if it is a suitable option for your specific event.
You have the flexibility to bring your own alcohol for your event. Here are a few things to consider when planning for BYOB at your event:
1. Make sure to inform your guests in advance that they are allowed to bring their own alcohol. This can be done through your wedding invitations, wedding website, or by word of mouth.
2. No glass bottles are permitted on premises.
3. It's important to encourage responsible alcohol consumption at your wedding. Consider designating a responsible bartender or having a professional bartending service to manage the alcohol service and monitor guests' consumption.
4. While BYOB allows guests to bring their own alcohol, it's also a good idea to provide non-alcoholic beverage options for those who may not drink or prefer non-alcoholic beverages.
Enjoy planning your wedding and have a wonderful celebration!